[bksvol-discuss] Re: subscription earned through validating

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:11:04 -0500

Where does one find the information about the number of books that he or she has submitted? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] subscription earned through validating

I am just a few credits short of my first totally paid for subscription paid for only through validating. This means I have validated a hundred books this year. This is the first year I have totally earned a subscription with credits. I have been volunteering for three years but this year is the first time I totally earned a subscription validating. I am so proud of it. I am one book short of my goal and will finish that one in the next week.

E.