[bksvol-discuss] Re: subscribing to the other list.

  • From: "susan lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:25:51 -0500

Just write the word "subscribe" in the subject line, okay? I think you send
it to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but I know someone on the
Bookshare list sent you the correct address. Good luck. That list is
sometimes difficult to get on. It's a very high traffic list as well. So,
you may not really want to be on it, not sure!

  _____