[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter's names--& need to save them

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:58:46 -0700 (PDT)

Jake,

Forgive my ignorance: is the step two page the
renew/release/accept page or something else? I guess
that would help--instead of release, read, download
again, one would just have to open that page and click
on the title?

Of course, if we all would remember to copy the
information before we download a file, we wouldn't
have to do anything.

Cindy