[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter's names--& need to save them

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:10:27 -0500

Cindy,

This item is on the list of fixes/upgrades that we'd like to see happen. The proposal calls for the info to be available on the step 2 page, rather than attached to the file.

However, this item is quite far down the list, because, as you say, it is still possible to get the information. Other items like notifying validators by email isn't doable in any way without an engineering upgrade.

Jake