[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter's names

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:13:06 -0700

Hello,

Here at Bookshare, we do take privacy issues very seriously.

If you find specific problems with a book which you can't resolve, the
best thing to do is reject it with specific comments as to the problems,
so that we can try to resolve them.

Thanks from all of us for the great work that all of you do!

Sincerely

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech