[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter's email

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:44:17 -0500

It is mixed in with the comments.

Lori

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chela Robles
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 5:20 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter's email

  yeah further down the page.
  ----------------
  "If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days,
only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better
look out, because everyone will know!"--Rudy Cervantes, Friend/Trumpet
Inspiration
  Chela Robles
  E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
  MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx