[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter Adrienne Asch

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 22:33:26 -0500

|There has been some speculation, supposition, high and mighty statements, etc.
about Adrienne Asch over the past few days.  Some of the statements have been
sanctimonious and un called for on a public list.

Having said that I will add that I am a friend of Adrienne's and have talked to
her about scanning.  Some of her submissions are older scans and the quality
does vary.  She is aware of that.

Secondly, she generally pays people to scan for her because of the large volume
of material she has to read.  So E and others you can stop casting aspersions
on her character.

She is not using OmniPage Pro and should produce high quality scans as soon as
she and her assistants can figure how to get the program to put in page breaks.

People shouldn't speculate publicly about things they don't know.

Dave