[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted yesterday

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:03:40 -0500

That would be me. Lol I love fantasy novels. I tried reading crownduel, but
I couldn't get into it. I think the only young adult fantasy novel I ever
could really get into was harry potter.  However I can check this one out
since it will give me something to do, until I get my book sense back from
repairs. Lol I have soo many books to read right now. Lol  if you are into
fantasy, you should check out the dragonlance chronicles, if you haven't
already. They are incredible. I laughed, and cried throughout the series.
Lol   "Lord Of The Rings" was the book that really got me into fantasy.

  _____