[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted this morning Dick Francis

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:41:13 -0400

Carrie, would you consider doing Twice Shy first when you do the Dick Francis books? I've been trying to get that book in accessible form for several years now. Can I bribe you with virtual chocolate and flowers? (grin) Also, I've read The Danger, and you'll need to turn on Italian language recognition in your OCR software for that one because the villains speak a lot of Italian. It's an awesome book that no sane person could put down after reading just a couple of pages.

At Friday 6/2/2006 09:00 PM, you wrote:
I'll try to get to the other 4 Dick Francis novels immediately after I finish the New York Times bestsellers then! :-)