[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted some books

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 08:33:21 -0800 (PST)

Carrie, congratulations on your acquisition! grin

I have been trying to submit at least a few books a
week. Right now I am working on scanning that very
large Lord Krishna vegetarian cookbook that E
remembered she liked. It's 800 pages though (798) and
tough to scan! I was trying to do 100 pages a day but
it's frustrating so I am going to try 40 pages a day
(I have 300 done).

And I would like to scan Cotton Song before I have to
take it back to the library. It's by Tom Bailey and I
just finished reading it and it was such a good book.

I am a book addict I guess and I hate the thought of
books not being accessible to others.

Jamie in Michigan