[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted some books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:46:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jamie,

  There was a time when I would submit about 20 books a week, but since I
acquired a boyfriend several months ago, my output has dropped quite a lot
(wicked grin).  I'm really far behind in submitting books that people have sent
in, and feeling guilty about it, so to everyone who has sent books to the
office, please be patient, I'll get to your books eventually.

  Thanks! Carrie

Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  wow Carrie you have been busy this month! That's the
second long list of books you've submitted that I've
seen.

Jamie in Michigan

It's here! Your new message!