[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted my first validation, hope it went through all right

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:01:10 -0700

Jill, I also only hear the word table, but if I navigate around i.e. use arrow keys or other navigation quick keys, I can find the information confirming my submission. Have you tried the arrow key method, or going to the top of the page and hitting enter on the skip to main content link. This link, located at the top of the page, will take you to the location on the page where the pertinent information is located. Simply put, JAWS will not always begin to read a page automatically.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>