[bksvol-discuss] submitted from wish list

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:55:30 -0500

in Rtf I just submitted "Flashpoint" by "Suzanne Brockmann". I honestly haven't
read the whole thing yet, but only found a few errors in the first fifty pages.
Kurzweil only ranks it as being 97 percent spelled correctly, but flipping
through the supposed misspelled word list, there appears to be a *large* number
of People's names and locations.
It really should be relatively easy for someone to finish up.
Tiffany