[bksvol-discuss] submitted, downloaded, uploaded cookbook

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:53:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

For those who like to cook, I put on a cookbook with international recipes from
Bon Appétit magazine.  Man, do those recipes sound good!  It took me a while to
edit the book cuz I would get hungry reading the recipes and go into the
kitchen to eat something.  Here's a sample of some of the recipes:
Broiled Feta with Honey and Aniseed
Guacamole with Lime and Roasted Chilies
Plum-Glazed Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
Sesame-Crusted Salmon with Orange-Miso Sauce
Smoky Chipotle Hummus with Garlic Bagel Chips
Balsamic Strawberries with Whipped Mascarpone Cheese
Banana and Pineapple Couscous Pudding
Tortilla Soup with Chicken and Avocados
Mussels in Pasilla Broth with Corn, Jicama and Cilantro
Coconut Milk Ice Cream with Ginger and Lime
Curried Couscous with Roasted Vegetables, Peach Chutney, and Cilantro Yogurt
Fried Sweet Cheese Ravioli with Honey
Grilled Cardamom-Scented Pineapple with Vanilla Ice Cream

Enjoy!  Carrie