[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted, downloaded, uploaded

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:09:26 -0700

Hi, Carrie. I can't say I blame you for being burnt out on editing cookbooks!
They can be a bear to scan and edit, I know, especially when you can't see the
printed page to know exactly what the errors might be, but even when you can,
it certainly isn't easy. Very tedious, for sure! Thanks for all you do. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):