[bksvol-discuss] submitted books for Allison, Jamie and Amber

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

My apologies for sending this to everyone, but I thought people might want to
know what books have been submitted for some of our volunteers.

Allison - I submitted Psychological Perspectives on Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual
Experiences, so it's available for you now.  Your other book, Story Matters,
has insets on a lot of pages, so I need to white them out before scanning the
book, since insets mess up the OCR program like mad.  Will let you know when I
submit it.

Jamie - I submitted Shut Up and Sing, it's available for you now.

Amber - I submitted The Origin by Irving Stone, The Goddess Path by Patricia
Monaghan, and The Mists of Avalon (BSO) by Marion Zimmer Bradley.  Your other
book, The Once and Future Goddess, is resisting being scanned, so I'll try to
scan it next week.  I figure you have enough to do right now.

I submitted some other books for everyone, which I will list in a separate
email.

Carrie

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.