[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted, and where is unconquered?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

Allison,

I just checked and its on the Awaiting Administrator
Approval  list.

Did you get a chance to read The Kadin as you scanned?
Did you enjoy it.  Janet is the ancestor of several of
of the characters in the Skye O'Malley series, and it
was reading Until You, the sequel of Rosamund, that
made me go back to read The Kadin.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com