[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted and downloaded 4 cookbooks

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 22:20:43 -0700 (PDT)

The measurements aren't great, but at least I have the books to refer to.
I used Abbyy FineReader at the Bookshare office for scanning.

The cookbooks are:
Lea & Perrins - maybe 100 recipes, all with Worchestershire sauce

So Good with Fruit - also about 100 recipes, all with fruit, but also
instructions on canning, freezing, jams, jellies, etc.

Don't Eat Your Heart Out - a cardiac patient's opinion on good nutrition
from 20 years ago so some of the info is dated, but it does have over 400
recipes, with emphasis on low cholesterol, salt, fat and sugar

Jane Brody - also 20 years old, but a good general cookbook with over 350
recipes

Carrie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush