[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted and downloaded 4 cookbooks

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:47:23 -0400

Have them replace the battery, too. They say its only supposed to be in
there for 18 months. I wouldn't spend money to do that on its own, but as
your machine will be on vacation... it might just as well get the works!
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)