[bksvol-discuss] submitted a book

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:55:44 -0500

I just submitted Loving Will Shakespeare by Carolyn Meyer.
In Stratford-upon-Avon in the sixteenth century, Anne Hathaway suffers

   her stepmother's cruelty and yearns for love and escape, finally finding it
in the arms

   of a boy she has grown up with, William Shakespeare.

Enjoy.
Amber

Book blog:
John Adams