[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted "Why I'm Like This"

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:26:27 -0800 (PST)

Liz,

The book is supposedly in my branch on the shelf. I
can get it possibly tonight, otherwise tomorrow. Also,
I have The Joys of Yiddish here. When I was trying to
find out how to spell what turns out to be farkakt, I
looked at some Uiddish-English dictionaries on line. I
was way off, so had some trouble, but finally found
it.

If I can help you let me know. I'll pick up the book
tomorrow, if you haven't finished validating it by
then.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/