[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted "Why I'm Like This"

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:35:24 -0800

I downloaded this to validate. I miss having something here to read that's
also working for the betterment of the group/collection. This way I can read
the book while validating, and not bother with the scanning process. I
downloaded the validation portion of the manual for reminders. Do you still
have the hard back if I have questions? Plus, being Jewish and growing up in
a frequently Yiddish and Hebrew speaking family, I'll likely know many if
not most or all of the words used, and the spellings.  I'll have it done
before I leave for dog school.

Liz in PDX

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR