[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted The Keys to the Kingdom

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:18:15 -0700

Yeh, I thought I would get the Citadel and do it also. I checked on bookshare's list before I read the Keys of the Kingdom to see if maybe it was already there and there didn't seem to be any of Cronin's books there. I was kind of surprised.

Bud

At 01:39 PM 7/28/2005, you wrote:

-- There was no ISBN number but
> it was published
> in 1941 and I don't suppose they used those numbers
> back then.

Correct. I remember that that book was a best-seller,
but I can't remember if I read it or not.  I just
checked Amazon.com-- there's a good reader review of
the book there, as well as a list of Cronin's other
books, of which The Citadel is the only one familiar
to me. That was popular, too.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P