[bksvol-discuss] submitted The Finishing School

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:49:16 -0700

Hi gang,
I just submitted The Finishing School by Michele Martinez.
It's about 400 pages and I had a lot of trouble with rank spelling as it had a lot of compound and Spanish words, but I think I got it pretty clean. It's quite a thriller but has a lot of bad language and some kind of graphic murder scenes. It was fun to read though. I had to send it through about three times, it had trouble with the isbn number so I finally just left it out and it went through. The isbn was kind of funny actually. it was 13: 978-0-06-072400-9. I left the 13: off and it still didn 't like it.
Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California