[bksvol-discuss] submitted The Family Fortune

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:08:25 -0700

Hi Gang,

I just sent off The Family Fortune by Laurie Horowitz. It's about 275 pages. It's nice and clean now, but I spent hours getting it that way. The chapter titles were in a funny script so I had to redo all of them and the title which appeared on every other page was all garbled so I had to erase each one of them separately by hand since they were mostly all different from each other. Then of course there was the usual breaks in the middle of words. I'm just wondering if when I save it in rtf format from .kes if a lot of that doesn't get entered into it then. Should I correct it while it's still in .kes or would that make any difference?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California