[bksvol-discuss] submitted Out Cold

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:58:28 -0800

Hi guys and Gals I just submitted Out Cold by William G. Tapply. It's kind of an interesting who dunnit. About 300 pages and seemed to have scanned pretty well and clear of errors. Although, I just remembered I forgot to spellcheck it. Sorry 'bout that, I guess I'm not quite back in the groove yet, but I'll improve.

Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California