[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted: Nancy Drew The Double Jinx Mystery for Valerie Maples

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Vivian!

I am glad I saw your note, despite my computer woes.  Grabbed it last night and
am prepping it to read as we speak.  Books are easier for me to read with 1.15
line spacing (book standard) and 6 pt. between paragraphs so that inadvertent
line breaks show more prominently.  Thought I would let you know in case you
proofread much and it would help you.

The table looks great.  And you can do your preference as to whether you want
keep chapter number and name together or separate fields.  Numbers I nearly
always do as one, roman numerals I often separate. There is no standard, so it
is submitters preference.

I have to compliment you, Vivian.  Your scans are among the highest quality,
let
from a new volunteer is amazing!  Thanks for giving me a very high quality
submission to work from. It is a real treat.

 Have a great day!
Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: