[bksvol-discuss] submitted Murder in Vegas

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:41:30 -0700

Hi gang,

I just submitted Murder in Vegas by Steve Allen. Many of you probably remember Steve Allen as a comedian and a great musician and piano player. He also wrote some 37 mysteries and 4.000 songs. It's a good book and I think I have it pretty well cleaned up for validation.
Enjoy.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California