[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Hard Eight

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:41:11 -0700

OOOOPS! I did check the list before I sent it in and didn't find it. This did come out real well but it may not be any better than the original. Thanks for letting me know. At least I had a lot of practice of getting rid of the headers since they were garbled and not too many of them spelled the same so it took a lot of hand work.
Thanks for letting me know.

Bud

At 12:03 PM 8/14/2006, you wrote:
Hard Eight is already in the collection, and rated excellent. Is this
supposed to be a replacement anyway?

On 8/14/06, Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gang,

I just submitted Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich.  It's a little over
300 pages and should be quite clean, I got rid of all the garbage at
the top of each page and did a rank spell on it.  It's a mystery but
kind of light and not very serious.  Happy validating.

Bud Schwab W 6 Z Y P Malibu, California

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California