[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Half a Life

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:01:22 -0800 (PST)

The only thing I've found with large books is putting
extra pressure--not to much, just a little--directly
on the spine of the book. Sometimes this requires two
hands, if the book is not only thick but wide, so as
to keep the enge og the book firmly on the platen,
too.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250