[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Half a Life

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:18:12 -0800

Hi Robert,

I try to hold the books down very flat on the scanner but on a large book it's sometimes a little hard. I'm experimenting with the various reading engines to see if I can find out a pattern.
Thanks.

Bud
At 08:42 PM 2/11/2005, you wrote:
Bud, I think quite a few of us have but I am beginning to wonder if it has more to do with the flatness on the scanner than find reader, haven't had that much garbage in the last 2 books I've scaned but you never know.
----- Original Message ----- From: "bud schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>