[bksvol-discuss] submitted Gabriel's Angel

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:11:32 -0700

Hi Guys,

Well, I finally got it uploaded. For those who didn't see my post I tried submitting it several times on both ie and firefox and it kept kicking it back. Thanks to those of you who answered my frustrated plea I dropped the apostrophe from the title and it accepted it. Why doesn't the period before the rtf cause a problem? Anyway, from now on there will be no punctuation except the dot before the rtf.

Anyway, I submitted Gabriel's Angel by Nora Roberts and it's quite clean of errors. I ranked it and deleted all the headers and fixed all the split words so it should be an easy validation. It's about 250 pages and is a typical Nora Roberts romance where everybody lives happily ever after.
Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California