[bksvol-discuss] submitted Finishing Touches

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:35:42 -0700

Hi guys,

I just submitted Finishing Touches by Deanna Kizis. There already is a book by that name in the list but it's a different author and a different date so I hope this will not be tossed out before they find out that it's not a duplicate. It's about 290 pages and I ranked it and got rid of headers and all that good stuff so it should be an easy validation.
Enjoy

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California