[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Final Betrayal

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 00:29:25 -0400

Hi, Bud.

I took it. I need to do those once in a while. <grin> There are dirty old ladies, too, ya know!

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>