[bksvol-discuss] submitted Almost Night

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:24:57 -0700

Hi Gang,

I just submitted Almost Night by Ann Prospero. It's only about 275 pages and I think is very clear of errors. Finally with you guy's help I learned how to get rid of all the titles and author's name that is repeated on every other page. I also did a rank spelling and I think got rid of all split words and that kind of junk.It's a bit gruesome and bloody, but happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California