[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted A Boy I Loved Before by Jenny Colgan.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:40:14 -0800 (PST)

I don't use either Firefox or Safari, because I find
the new Netscape I have now that Ihave Mac OS 10 to be
better than either--and better than Explorer--but I
have found that Explorer works better and faster for
renewing the books I've downloaded. It probably would
work faster for my submissionsm toom, rare as they
are. Imust remember to use it next time. smile

Cindy