[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 6 BSO sci-fi books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, will copy the dust jacket and send it to you later this afternoon.  Carrie

Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Thanks. I'll keep that in mind;
although since I have an  Optacon, it's probably faster and simpler just to
check anything that comes up  as I read along.

 However, would you happen to have the dust jacket for this  book? If so, would
it be possible for you to run it through the scanner and beam  the info over? I
can include the synopsis from the paperback edition in the Long  Synopsis
field, but I don't feel that it would be right to include it in the  book
itself, since it isn't actually a part of the edition you scanned. But I do
like to put that info in the book whenever I possibly can. I always include it
in any books I scan, and in any books I validate whenever possible, since I
generally try to get a copy of the edition that was scanned. Obviously, it's
not  essential, but I would sure be grateful if you could do it.

 Thanks very much.

 Evan