[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 6 BSO sci-fi books

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:54:03 -0700

No biggie. Comparing the number of page breaks to the page numbers near the
end of the book, I am sure that all of the page breaks are in place. So I am
just going to pick up the paperback copy that my library has available, in
the event I come across a scannoe I can't figure out from context.

Thanks for sending this up! It's one of my favorite books. A real classic.

Evan