[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 6 BSO sci-fi books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

I checked all over the book and couldn't find any ISBN anywhere.  It's a book
club edition. Do they not include ISBNs for some reason? I don't understand it.

Sorry I couldn't help!  Carrie

Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Carrie, do you have an ISBN
for A Fire Upon the Deep? I can't  seem to find one in the book, and I want to
try to get the same edition for  checking if I can.

 Thanks much.

 Evan