[bksvol-discuss] submitted 21 books today

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

I submitted the last 10 classical music books, some Fear Street books, and
several BSO ones.  Now I can start on the new sci-fi ones later this week!
Very exciting!

The books are:
Liszt by Sacheverell Sitwell
Liszt: The Artist as Romantic Hero by Eleanor Perenyi
Beethoven by Maynard Solomon
The Accompanist: An Autobiography of Andre Benoist by Andre Benoist
The Performing Artist's Handbook by Janice Papolos
Jacqueline du Pre by Carol Easton
Speaking of Pianists by Abram Chasins
Glenn Gould: Music & Mind by Geoffrey Payzant
Reflections from the Keyboard by David Dubal
Passion for the Piano by Judith Oringer
BSO Wizard by John Varley
BSO Sojourn by R. A. Salvatore
BSO Forging of the Darksword by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
BSO Demolition Angel by Robert Crais
The Croquet Player by H. G. Wells
Agatha Christie Trivia by Richard T. Ryan
Broken Date by R. L. Stine
First Date (Fear Street) by R. L. Stine
The New Girl (Fear Street) by R. L. Stine
The Cheater (Fear Street) by R. L. Stine
The Overnight (Fear Street) by R. L. Stine

Carrie

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.