[bksvol-discuss] submitted 19 books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

Hanging out at the Bookshare office today because it's air-conditioned and my
house is not, so I submitted the following books to the download list:

The Voice of the Dolphins and Other Stories by Leo Szilard
Double Trouble (Puppy Patrol series) by Jenny Dale
Lost Race of Mars by Robert A. Silverberg
Psychosynthesis by Roberto Assagioli
The Runaway Bridesmaid by Kaitlyn Rice
The Ghostway by Tony Hillerman
The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy
Hornblower and the Crisis by C. S. Forester
Bird Ambulance by Arline Thomas
BSO Soul Harvest by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
A President in the Family by Byron Woodson, Sr.
Sweet Charity? by Janet Poppendieck
Chasing Stanley by Deidre Martin
Count to Ten by Karen Rose
World's Greatest Collection of Church Jokes by Paul M. Miller
Sylvia Plath: Method and Madness by Edward Butscher
Wellspring by Edward H. Hawkins
Switzerland: Rail, Road, Lake by Anthony J. Lambert
BSO The Apocalypse Brigade by Alfred Coppel

Hope everyone has a good weekend!  Carrie