[bksvol-discuss] submitted 18 romance and 12 other books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

  There's been a dearth of romance books lately, so I thought I'd put a few on
the download list (still working on those 200 ones donated 6 months ago).  And
there are 12 other books for everyone else.

  First the romance ones -
  Susan Crosby: Secrets of Paternity, Heart of the Raven, Rules of Attraction
  Alexandra Sellers: The Fierce and Tender Sheikh, The Ice Maiden's Sheikh,
Sheikh's Castaway
  Annette Broadrick: Branded, Caught in the Crossfire, Danger Becomes You
  Maureen Child: The Tempting Mrs. Reilly, Whatever Reilly Wants, The Last
Reilly Standing
  Jan Colley: Trophy Wives
  Bronwyn Jameson: The Rugged Loner
  Heidi Betts: When the Lights Go Down
  Anna DePalo: Tycoon Takes Revenge
  Caroline Cross: Trust Me
  Joan Elliott Pickart: A Bride by Christmas

  The other books -
  Robert Silverberg: Majipoor Chronicles
  Fern Michaels: The Future Scrolls
  Barbara Michaels: The Wizard's Daughter
  Patrick Larkin: Robert Ludlum's The Moscow Vector: A Covert-One Novel
  Ron McLarty: The Memory of Running
  John R. Hinnells (editor): A New Dictionary of Religions
  Morgan Llywelyn: Strongbow
  Terrance Dicks: Doctor Who and the Planet of the Spiders, Doctor Who and the
Three Doctors
  Peter Grimwade: Doctor Who - Mawdryn Undead
  Erle Stanley Gardner: The Case of the Amorous Aunt, The Case of the Blonde
Bonanza

  Carrie