[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:08:47 -0500

Hi Ammber,

I downloaded Close Enough To Kill, and a problem sI see with it is that
there do not appear to be any quotation marks.  It would be a real pain to
go through and insert them manually, even if I could tell for sure where
they should go.

I would have written to you privately but did not see an email address.

Sorry for the posting to the list,

Sue S.