[bksvol-discuss] submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:08:50 -0400

I just submitted Disabled, Female, and Proud! Stories of Ten women with
Disabilities.
This book contains stories of ten women with disabilities who ar out doing it,
raising families, working, and being active in their communities. Woven through
this book is the history of the Disability rights movement.  This book is
directed towards teen women, but is a good read for all.
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx