[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:30:26 -0400

The story I'm thinking of, if anyone can come up with the title, is about
these children, possibly some brothers and sisters, who get stranded on an
island. Everything is fine until they realize that the water is starting to
overwhelm the island. The water comes up and up, or the island is sinking--I
can't remember which--until there's just about no island left. They're
rescued at that point. I think there is a sequel, too. This island appears
and disappears over long stretches of time and there are legends about it.
That's what I remember.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)