[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:01:03 -0500

Sorry, my book doesn't have a shrinking island in it, but I'll let you know
if I ever happen to come accross a book like that.  It is fun when you come
across a book on bookshare that you remember reading a long time ago.  I
accidently found Gone Away Lake, which I read and liked, when I didn't know
the title because I just happened to download it for validation. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net