[bksvol-discuss] submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

I have submitted Joseph Had a Little Overcoat, a
Caldecott Medal winner. Whoever validates it, and
whoever reads it, should feel free to do whatever they
want to the descriptions -- from edit to delete.

I don't know how many members and/or volunteers are
Jewish, and of those, how many are familiar with
yiddish. I am Jewish, and so I know and explained many
of the words that I thought would be unfamiliar to
most readers. I'm not that familiar with yiddish and
had to look up some things. Thus I learned something.

I did forget to note in the comments that titles and
some words are underlined rather than italicized, and
that I  therefore did the same. I hope that comes out
all right. I did put my name and e-mail address in the
comments and long synopsis so people can get hold of
me.

It's a cute story.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile