[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

Sue, a lot of the messages I get, and posts, indicate
attachment but the message is in the body of the post
and not a separate attachment. I don't understand how
this works, though. Maybe Guido or Pratik, from whom
we haven't heard in a while, can explain it -- or
Aloysius. :-)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com