[bksvol-discuss] submitted

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:09:07 -0600

I've just submitted The Romulan Prize by Simon Hawke, which is obviously  a
Star Trek book.  It's a next generation star trek book, and I enjoyed it once I
got past the worst of the problems caused by the 0 margin of error caused by
the tight binding.  I think I got it all fixed up, so it should be a pretty
enjoyable validation project.  it's 179 pages long and headers should be left
as they are.

From the book jacket

Hermeticus 2--a planet so shrouded in secrecy that few in the Federation even
know of its existence. When

a Romulan spy learns of the world, it becomes the centerpiece of a far-reaching
Romulan plan. On routine patrol near the border of the Neutral Zone the
Starship EnterpriseTM discovers an advanced Romulan Warbird prototype drifting
lifeless in space. Investigating the vessel, Captain Picard is drawn into a
plot that threatens the very foundation of the Federation. Now, with time
running out, Captain Picard and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise must stop the
Romulans before the deadly secret of Hermeticus overwhelms them all.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity