[bksvol-discuss] Re: submition sucess at long last

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:56:02 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad you finally got it uploaded, but I'm sad that
you deleted the long synopsis. Maybe when you have
time you can rewrite it so it's shorter and send it to
Claire and ask her to put it in. Perhaps take part
part of the the description on the cover flap is there
is one.

If you don't think you'll have time, and you're
willing, you can send me your long synopsis and maybe
I can shorten it.

G.Cindy